- We recognize that most of your self-storage business is managed in your facility management software and we treat it with the appropriate level of urgency.
- We have a deep understanding of both storage operators’ businesses and tenants’ unique needs earned from years of exclusively serving the storage industry – it’s with that holistic view that we address your needs for support.
- Our teams are cross-trained to support all of our products.
- Our support team, on average, picks up a call within 60 seconds.
- Best of all? Support is entirely covered within your monthly subscription.
Better facility management software. More time to focus on your business.
Running a storage facility can be more efficient than you realize. But with fragmented technology, too much time is spent supplementing disjointed tools with manual, difficult-to-manage processes. Instead of settling for lost revenue and inefficient marketing spends, go with software that was built for you. SiteLink Software by Storable is a flexible, comprehensive solution with capabilities that complement your daily workflows – freeing you up to focus on the most important tasks, taking care of your tenants and growing your business.
When it comes to Storable Software, the data speaks for itself.
On average, operators who use Storable Lead Management and Revenue Management capabilities increase their revenue by 9.5 percent.
Operators who automate their most critical workflows with Storable Software save, on average, 53 hours of time per month.
Operators who leverage automated communications save 28 hours per month.
We’re in the business to keep you in yours. Our software is a great place to start.
Enhanced Operational Efficiency
Optimal Tenant Experience
Flexible, customizable software capable of changing the way you work.
Configurable Tenant Relationship Management
Software Integrations Tailored to Your Business
Sophisticated Data Management
Corporate Control Center
Automatically adjust your unit pricing based on market conditions and availability.
myHub, SiteLink’s Browser-Based Complement
Complete tasks on-the-go like processing payments or moving a tenant into a unit.
Ensure your operational data remains safe and secure in the face of either security threats or a computer crashing.
Automated Task Management
Access a centralized reminder list that’s built directly into everyday workflows and automatically populates relevant events -- including lead conversion, tenant management and delinquency.
Collections & Delinquency Management
Reduce your delinquency rates with highly customizable collections user flow geared towards empowering your on-site management to follow up with tenants at key stages of the delinquency process.
Configurable User Administration
Save time while still ensuring your units and pricing are presented to the market accurately with our user permissions tool that ensures your employees can only change relevant settings and details based on their role and responsibilities.
Tailor your communication strategy in a way that supports your business best.
SEE WHY Sitelink SOFTWARE IS THE FMS YOU NEED TO GROW A MORE EFFICIENT AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS
SOFTWARE IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Facility Management Software is the backbone of your business, but it’s only one part of the equation. Whether it’s marketing, operations or even business administration, operators like you have a lot to manage. Multiple technology solutions and vendors add complexity to your day-to-day. At Storable, it's our goal to help you run your business in the most effective, efficient and profitable way possible.
SIMPLIFY YOUR OPERATIONS WITH A FULLY INTEGRATED PLATFORM
We offer the industry’s only fully integrated technology platform, which includes everything you need to run your business. With SiteLink Software at its core, the Storable Platform incorporates facility websites, a storage marketplace, payment processing, access control, tenant insurance and property and casualty insurance all in one end-to-end technology solution. With all of these tools working together as one seamlessly integrated solution, the Storable Platform makes it easier than ever to run your operation.
The best brands in storage trust the best technology in storage — Us.
Don't just take our word for it. 01/05
SiteLink corporate control becomes essential once you have multi-sites. If you're taking an action on 116 stores and you had to log in and out of every version of your software, that would take forever. Being able to do that within five minutes in SiteLink is essential.
Director of IT, Move It Storage
Things that used to take five, six, seven, eight hours we can do in ten minutes. Using SiteLink, we've been able to work a lot smarter, more effectively, more efficiently and generate more revenue.
VP Operations Freedom Storage
Best platform I have ever used. I have been in PM for years both residential and storage. Sitelink is by far the best and I wish you did residential as well.
Plus Management & Duke Management Services, Enon Self Storage
Sitelink software is very user friendly. Great tool for helping us run our business.
Strongbox Self Storage
Ever since I moved from my previous management software company, everything has be an easy breeze. Along with all the software improvements and expedited customer service help, this became a business relationship I use with ALL my businesses.
Storage San Francisco LLC
SiteLink was created by the team that has won the ISS Best of Business Management Software award for 14 years straight, which is every year the award has been in existence.
- SiteLink Software by Storable was built from the ground up to provide a flexible, comprehensive solution to address your most critical business challenges. If you need highly-configurable daily workflows or a tailored set of vendor products to meet the needs of your business, SiteLink is the solution for you.
- SiteLink also has something for both small and large operations. Our smaller operators typically tell us they appreciate the ability to choose from the industry’s largest collection of third-party integrations that they use to tailor workflows specifically to their business. For larger operators, we often hear that our Corporate tools – which empower you to make adjustments across all of the facilities in your portfolio in a single motion – reduce the operational complexity of their business resulting in many saved hours.
- If you’re looking to run a different type of setup that’s incredibly intuitive and fully-functional right out of the box, check out storEDGE Software by Storable.
- Short answer: yes!
- We have a dedicated team committed to making it as easy as possible for you to bring your current business information from your old facility management software to SiteLink.
- The experience looks a little different depending on which software you’re using today, but we’d love to have a chat with you about what that process looks like. Click here to speak with a Sales Rep
- We built SiteLink from the ground with flexibility in mind, enabling our customers to choose the third-party vendors that best complement their operational workflows. Please visit our Software Integrations page if you’d like to learn more.
- And we also embedded our own products – such as marketing websites, tenant insurance, and access control – directly into SiteLink, which yields unique benefits that result in incremental revenue or operational efficiencies for your team. We’d love a chance to talk to you further about your business needs and the best solutions available.Click here to speak with a Sales Rep
- SiteLink is billed monthly and only requires a monthly commitment. We’re confident you won’t want to switch after trying our solution, however, you’re free to cancel at any time. After all, there’s a reason that over 25,000 facilities trust Storable software to help run their business.
GET A FREE DEMO
DISCOVER THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WITH STORABLE
Download SiteLink Web Edition
SiteLink Web Edition for Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Before installing, please review the recommended hardware requirements and make sure you have administrative rights to the computer so you can complete the process. We strongly recommend you disable the User Account Control (UAC) feature of Windows 10 and Windows 11, otherwise you may experience problems getting periodic updates, which may require a complete re-installation.
- Click the blue button below and the file “Install_SiteLink.exe” will be saved to your computer (you can search your computer for the file “Install_SiteLink.exe” if you have difficulty locating it). Some browsers may first ask if you want to download or save the file, click Yes.
- From your PC, double-click the file “Install_SiteLink.exe” to install the SiteLink Web Edition software and Corporate Control Center software and follow the prompts.