- Yes, when your Storable website is integrated with your management software, your site will always be up to date with your current inventory. Integration also automatically populates data collected from online payments, online reservations and online move-ins into your facility management software to make your day-to-day operations hassle-free.
Drive more traffic to your site. Convert more leads to tenants.
With more people shopping online for self-storage, having a website that’s easy to find and easy to use is more important than ever. That’s where our website specialists can help. We’ll work with you to create a website that showcases your brand, satisfies customers, increases efficiency and grows your business.
MORE VISIBILITY FOR CUSTOMERS. MORE EFFICIENCY FOR OPERATORS.
Operators who use Storable Websites see, on average, a 54% increase in organic search traffic.
Operators who integrate our Website product with their management software save around 17 hours per facility per month.
Over 12,000 online move-ins occur every month through Storable Websites.
OPTIMIZED TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
Attract More Customers
Say Goodbye To Manual Updates
E-Commerce Made Easy
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TURN LEADS INTO CUSTOMERS.
Real-time Pricing & Availability
Built-in Reporting Tools
Tenants can contact you online, improving customer experience and reducing operator burden.
Google Analytics Integration
For a deeper dive into conversions and other metrics, Storable Websites can be connected to your Google Analytics.
We’re always available to answer questions, incorporate changes and help you get the most out of your Storable Website.
See how Storable Websites drive more traffic, convert more leads and help your business grow.
The best brands in storage trust the best technology in storage — Us.
Don't just take our word for it.
Around 40% of our business is coming from webpages. Our tenants are able to move in online. And since the pandemic, that's been a big deal.
President Storage Choice
Choosing an integrated Storable Website was a game changer - increasing click-through rates by 50% and occupancy rates by 10%.
Operations Manager, Mr. Storage
A fully-integrated Storable Website became our go-to customer relationship management tool, increasing customer satisfaction, improving operational efficiency and driving 50% of all new leads.
Storable Websites seamlessly integrate with Storable Software, voted Best Marketing Services in the annual ISS reader poll. We’re honored to be recognized as Best of Business multiple times.
- Storable Websites give customers everything they need to rent and manage their units, including online payments, reservations and move-ins. A tenant portal offers a simple and effective way to interact with your facility.
Yes, you can edit text, swap or upload new images, and add blog posts to your site. Our Website Support team is available to help adjust any additional site layouts.
- Yes, you can keep your existing domain name or purchase a new one and we’ll take care of the rest.
- With years of industry experience, we know what drives traffic. Our knowledgeable website team helps optimize your site with content, keywords and imagery that follows the best SEO practices to help improve your search ranking.
- Storable Websites are tailored to highlight your brand’s unique benefits. You can customize logos, colors, backgrounds, text and images. In addition, mobile-friendly design, regular platform updates and a library of widgets create an optimal user experience.
- We build your website following SEO best practices so that it’s optimized for search. (Our SEO team is always available to answer your questions or review your site.) Beautiful design, relevant information and clean site structure help boost conversion rates.
- While a website is a great marketing tool that can help increase occupancy and attract new tenants, Storable Websites do much more than that. With a variety of tenant self-service tools and a tenant portal that simplifies the tenant experience, you can also provide a convenient way for current tenants to communicate with you and your facility.