Back-to-back ISS winner for best marketing services in self storage, storEDGE has the deepest integration with SiteLink possible for websites. With online move-ins, high conversion rates, and best-in-class SEO practices, storEDGE websites will boost your revenue and generate more leads.
Since 2009, storEDGE has launched more than 4,000 storage operators on their data-rich, user-friendly software, award-winning marketing websites, easy-to-use online rental tools, and modern cloud-based access control — giving brands large and small a competitive edge from lead to move-out. The storEDGE team is dedicated solely to self-storage, with knowledgeable, friendly customer support, regular updates and new features, and a core focus on deploying modern technology.
In 2018, storEDGE joined SiteLink and SpareFoot on the quest to provide a comprehensive one-stop-shop where operators can experience true connectivity between technology tools. Contact us today to see how SiteLink software and storEDGE websites are already working together to bring you and your customers a more seamless experience.
How storEDGE Works With SiteLink
The team at storEDGE is focused on results, providing your operation with high-performing, seamlessly integrated marketing tools to boost your company’s rentals and profits.
storEDGE websites provide SiteLink users with:
- A modern, configurable, lead-generation-focused website
- Responsive design that’s fully-optimized for mobile visitors
- Filtering of units by size, price, type & square footage
- Online unit pricing and availability, including push rates and promotions
- SiteLink online move-ins, complete with e-sign for full digital leasing
- Tools to monitor call recordings and collect and display tenant reviews
- Coupon form and contact inquiry submissions
- A PCI-compliant interface for secure credit card transactions
- Tenant access to an online payment portal
- Storage unit size guide calculator and storing tips for tenants
Want to learn more about modernizing your self storage technology, converting online leads into paying renters, and selecting tools that integrate seamlessly for your brand?
Download these in-depth, FREE ebooks to get started!
- The Modern Self Storage Facility Starter Kit: Whether you’re building your first storage facility or looking to improve an existing property, this resource has everything you need to know about choosing self storage technology tools.
- Acquisitions 101: Acquiring a storage business is unlike multi-family or residential real estate deals. This free guide includes a detailed checklist that will help you nail your first deal and ensure you don’t forget valuable digital assets.
- The Anatomy of a Healthy Online Reputation: This resource breaks down the keys to getting found online, creating a winning online presence, and converting more leads into renters in five easy-to-read chapters.