Payment Processing in Sitelink
There is an important change coming to payment processing in SiteLink. To enhance the simplicity and security of payment processing, we have invested to deliver capabilities that act as an extension of SiteLink Software. These new capabilities allow you to:
- Safeguard your customer data like never before with card data tokenization
- Save time by managing every aspect of your payments reporting in your SiteLink Software
- Continual innovation as we roll out new capabilities that will further improve your payments experience throughout the next year and beyond
What Will Change
|SiteLink Merchant Services||Storable Payments
(New Payment Platform)
|Tokenized Card Data||🚫||✔️|
|Process one-time payments||✔️||✔️|
|Process recurring payments||✔️||✔️|
|Process online payments||✔️||✔️|
|Process ACH payments without additional account set-up||🚫||✔️
Included with your payments account – no additional set-up required
|Require AVS and CVV for security||✔️
Option to require AVS
Both AVS and CVV required, except for recurring payments
Site operators can make refunds after close of day (permissions required)
|Refund after a daily close in SiteLink||🚫||✔️|
|One reconciliation system||🚫
Multiple platforms required
All reconciliation is done within SiteLink Corporate Control Center
|Receive paper statements||✔️||🚫
Not available at this time
- Click here for video walkthroughs of Storable Payments.
How to Guides
How to Activate
Activate Yourself: When you want to control the day and time of your switch to the new payments product.
- Login to the SiteLink myHub Corporate Control Center using your Corporate Control Center credentials (Need help logging in? Read more here)
- Click on the ‘Payments’ button on the left navigation bar
- Click on the ‘Bank Information’ button that appears. Please confirm that the corporate legal name listed under ‘Bank Name’ is correct. (Any questions? More information is here)
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button
For a visual guide to these steps, please click here.
Storable Activates on Your Behalf: When you’d like us to take care of your activation for you.
- Review your email to see your custom activation date
- Prepare by reviewing the ‘What Will Change’ section above and sharing it with your team
- Log in after your activation to the new experience
Here are a few pieces of information to assist after activation:
- After any changes to payments products, we always recommend that you verify you are receiving funds in two to three business days. If that is not the case, please call support at (512) 886-1840.
- There is no need to cancel your SiteLink Merchant Services (SLMS) account. We will take care of it on your behalf. Please note, all cancellation fees are waived for SLMS customers who transition to our new payments product, Storable Payments.
- Please ensure that all payment activity takes place in Storable Payments and not in SiteLink Merchant Services in order to avoid complications. Storable Payments will be the payment system for all your needs going forward.
- Verify your chargeback email address by logging into SiteLink MyHub and navigate to Payments and then Chargebacks. It is important that you check the chargeback contact email we have on file for each location to be sure we notify the correct contact at your company in the event of a chargeback. Instructions can be found in our article: Storable Payments chargeback process.
For additional information, please see the Storable Payments FAQ page here.
If your bank account is debit locked, please provide the bank with the following ACH Company IDs so that transactions can be correctly processed:
We’re Here to Make This Work for You
If you have any questions, concerns, or special circumstances, our team will be happy to work with you to make any necessary accommodations. Reach out to us anytime at [email protected] or (833) 345-0225.